Monday, February 15, 2010

Sonic Mice Remover Can I Have A Guinea Pig In The House While I Have One Of Those Mouse Removers You Plug In The Wall?

Can i have a guinea pig in the house while i have one of those mouse removers you plug in the wall? - sonic mice remover

I've forgotten what they are called, but something like Sonic or something and get rid of the mouse. I just want to know if my guinea pig in order. we saw a mouse about the dog door and tried to catch him, but couldnt find, and we do not kill, so I bought one of those things that plug into the wall.
My guinea pig is not serious or did we send to their relatives, while it works?

2 comments:

snowrive... said...

No work by him. In the box that says you do not have a PET mice, pigs or other small animals orguinea. The Sonic disrupts your system and properly disposed of. Use a mouse trap, or other non-Sonic please ..... I have to stop them for years in my home town and the ranch, the plague!

bugsie said...

Sonic things do not work!
No problem for pig!
But it is a combination of poison and seal all openings 1 / 4 inches or more.
All on board, no one came to support the elimination of parasites Sonic! sorry

Post a Comment