Saturday, February 20, 2010

Interior Door To Garage Code My Builder Has Changed Part Of The Plans We Agreed On And I Am Trying To See What Can Be Done About It.?

My builder has changed part of the plans we agreed on and I am trying to see what can be done about it.? - interior door to garage code

This is a very detailed, but here goes: I built a house and is currently at the stage walls are plastered on the exterior and all interior walls and the walls are dry. I realized a week ago that the court a little uncomfortable in front of a window in the dining room seems to be much smaller then I remembered the model. This is important because the court "and a small area between the wall of the dining room and the wall of the garage, which is located outside the house on the right side of the entrance is covered, as the door. What would be opening a period of four feet on the farm has been reduced in less than two meters. This all makes a strange and really seems to was an error. The manufacturers had difficulty adapting them in the house a lot and I think that adjust the field and get to the code can be entered, but an honest mistake could have ben good, I think. The fact is, what can I do? I am firmly in one area that everyone will see when they come to my house, that seems a strange error message? Or I can do to build a garage on the plans? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment