Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Encouraging Words For My Brother Need Some Encouraging Words Please : )?

Need some encouraging words please : )? - encouraging words for my brother

This is my story. I have a beautiful daughter, aged 3 years and I wish she had a brother or sister. My husband and I started trying for baby No. 2 in October. I was 2 months pregnant and I was great! I was so excited that my daughter had a brother. Then, on Christmas Eve, I started spotting. I was only 7 weeks pregnant, so I knew it was not good. As at 28 December has lost my child through miscarriage. I was devistated to put it mildly. How to explain to my child, what happened? Luckly only 2 and I forgot Mama has a baby in the womb. My husband and I decided to try once again. In February I was pregnant again. I was very pleased, once again, and the doctors have been following very closely, because I had an abortion shortly before 2 months. Everything went well, so I thought. I had a miscarriage back in my 8th Week of pregnancy. I was crushed once again. The doctor conducted tests on me and my progesterone levels were a little weak and they think, so I had a miscarriage. They put me on a drug for the treatment of low progesterone in April. My husband and I tried to think again in May, but still no luck. I've had my time last night depressed me. When will this happen? I get the abortion again? I just need a few words of encouragement. Thanks to all who have taken the time to read this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment