Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Licencing A Used Trailer In Ontario How Do I Add A Little REF22 To My Home A/c Unit?

How do I add a little REF22 to my home a/c unit? - licencing a used trailer in ontario

I know exactly what I do, but has forgotten a lot. My A / C unit needs a little freon every 2 years. I will try to find the leak this time, then I add the ref22 me. I have the red line indicator to the top, connected by blue and yellow in the tank. I do not remember exactly what the reading of the relevant proceedings, or should be, as I juice. If the valve must be open to several indicators. I am an old soldier who used to great a / c unit does not, but even in these small units handle newer. Please do not advise on the law and licensing. I have just a little help please honest.
Thank you,

4 comments:

Tim said...

You can not. Things have changed and REF22 will be sold only to professionals. You must return the old refrigerants when working in the unit.

Unfortunately we can not ignore the law. It's like the question of how to rob a bank, but do not tell me that it is against the law.

Speaking of an oxymoron. "I know what I do have, but forget a lot."

FredHH said...

If you need to ask yourself ... not need to play with him.

Dave R said...

agree with the others. If you do not see, to do someone to find it.

jose said...

Curiosity with the law and legality are treated when he was employed

They know that it is illegal then it will "help honest"

People like you make me sick

which constitute an important part of the problem in the world today

Post a Comment