Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bathroom Valances Cute Website/pictures Of Bedroom/living Room Ideas?

Cute website/pictures of bedroom/living room ideas? - bathroom valances

I moved into a new apartment in July. The room / bathroom apartment fairly decent size of living room and kitchen. My bedroom is now colored black / red / white, absolutely love that. I would not mind keeping the colors in the room, but something else would also be good! I would like the kitchen and the party of the class because they are side by side .... I have a friend who makes custom fabric valances over the windows, and headers. I'm for the other option. I like to keep it modern, nothing is too fat, too many children ISH nothing. I am a senior in college, and plan for the maintenance of this flat for at least 3 years for more grad school. Therefore, I would like some ideas that I'm not sick, or something that simply can "refresh" if you know what I mean. Thank you for your help, I know there are very creative people who have more time on their hands than me lol. My plan is to spend a week before the painting, decorating and everything! Then spill your IDEAS (topics such as quilts new paint colors, all of it JAZZ!) Thank you!


Ps Some of my favorite stores for home decor store is the goal, Ikea, Pottery Barn, Kirklands, Pier 1, etc ...

1 comments:

keshav.s... said...

Hello,
I know a place where you have thousands of ideas, articles, photos and more information can visit the rooms, living rooms and fully home decorating.

Http: / / www.gharexpert.com visit and enjoy ........

Post a Comment