Sunday, December 27, 2009

Employment Contract Salary Salary And Employment Contract Negotiation?

Salary and employment contract negotiation? - employment contract salary

Hello,

I currently live near Boston, MA. I applied to work in the region and offered me a job in his office in Orlando, FL. I do not know why the profession must be located in Florida and more at home. The company offers me $ 35,000 per year, an annual bonus (which is) is usually between 20-25% of my salary, involvement in a scheme of profit sharing (about 12.5% of my salary) and the total cost of medical services .

Are these things only negotiate?
- You may be working on his Boston office
- To increase the salary of $ 37,500 (average salary position in Orlando)
- Ask for help and take the journey more than I did in May and have almost no money.

Let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment