Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cat Sweaters Where Can I Find Sweaters That You'd See On The Neighborhood "Cat Lady"?

Where can I find sweaters that you'd see on the neighborhood "Cat Lady"? - cat sweaters

When I started out of my friend told me that he hated cats ... published this morning was last Halloween in his workshop / garage to get a little calico kitten ... Now my friend is an avid hunter and wildlife loves camo ... the kitten Camoflauge in accordance with its carpet of camouflage, in addition to his death, two mice in his garage and asked him to keep him .. make (although he hates to have an idea) ...


like a joke, I will buy one of those hideous sweaters chat ridiculous that you would see the woman from the neighborhood cats.

Help:)

and other fun idea would be appreciated. I know it will have given him a smile:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment